In a time where people socialise largely through short snippets of text, clarity in communication has become more important than ever. Have you ever read an SMS and misinterpreted the tone of the person sending the message? If we can communicate more clearly, we can eliminate a large proportion of the interpersonal conflicts we experience throughout our lives.
A brief look at the origins of exercise and how it moulded the behaviours we enact today Exercise. We have all heard of it, but when and why did people start putting themselves through the effort of exertion for improvements in health? Through this article I wanted to do a bit of a deep dive into the origins of exercise and see what bizarre and perhaps surprising information I could gather. Here I will share a summary of what I found. My hope is that through reading this, you will be mildly entertained and walk away with a greater appreciation for the origins and history of exercise.
Comments
Post a Comment